MINARET capacity building plan is made to respond to all of the constraints and needs identified in the needs assessment, and comply with the following areas of functions:
- Technical capacity in project management and WEF approach
- Functional capacity in planning, financial management and in administration and public procurement
The content will include on-line training tools, such as e-learning on the NEXUS strategies and processes using available training modules, as well as live training sessions.
- Strategic Objective 1 (individual dimension, competencies/skills)
Strengthen technical competencies of stakeholders involved in the strategic implementation, monitoring and evaluation of MINARET activities.
- Strategic Objective 2 (Municipal level)
Strengthening multi-sectoral and multi-stakeholder coordination at the local and regional levels for an effective implementation of MINARET.
- Strategic Objective 3 (Enabling environment dimension)
Improve the knowledge sharing and resource mobilization framework at all municipal levels of MINARET project.